Microblading is creating 3D hair like strokes using microfine needles. This technique is suitable for who have plenty of existing hair to blend with the created strokes. Great for those who have good amount of hair and want more volume. For those who have little to no hair, it’s not recommended as the strokes will not blend naturally. Suitable for dry or normal skin. If you have oily skin, please opt for Ombré shading.
KSH 35,000/ $350
MICROSHADING/OMBRE POWDERED BROWS
Instead of creating hair strokes eyebrow like Microblading, this technique is natural shading a gradient effect from the beginning of the brow to the end starting from light and fading to dark. Ombre shading comes in different styles from dark, medium or soft look This technique is less invasive and last longer than microblading. Suitable for all skin types.
Ksh 40,000 / $400
COMBO BROWS (Microblading Plus Microshading)
This technique is a combination of full microblading with a little bit of shading for more defined but still on the natural side, suitable for who have plenty of existing hair to blend with the created strokes. Great for those who have good amount of hair and want more volume. For those who have little to no hair, it’s not recommended as the strokes will not blend naturally. Suitable for dry or normal skin type. If you have oily skin, please opt for Ombré shading.
Ksh 37,000 / $370
OMBRE PLUS HEADSTROKES
The Ombre plus Headstrokes is a semi-permanent technique for clients who prefer a more natural, longer lasting result. It is basically a variation of a combination of both Microblading and Microshading. However, unlike the Combo brows, the Microbladed Strokes are done only at the beginning of the brow and not the over the whole brow as in the Combo Brows.
Ksh 42,000 / $420
We provide correctional services for botched procedures such as tattoo cover-ups for the brows and Eyeliner and Poorly done Scalp Micropigmentation Procedures.
Price On Enquiry
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. This treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigmentation issues.
Ksh 5,000 / $50 Per Session
Scalp Micropigmentation is an innovative, solution that replicates the appearance of thicker, fuller hair. We apply a proprietary formula of pigment to the scalp with micro-fine needles to create thousands of tiny impressions, giving the illusion of hair, similar to the artist’s technique of stippling. This affordable solution can also be used to enhance an existing hair restoration or provide an alternative to individuals who want a non-surgical treatment suitable for all types of hair loss.
Price on Enquiry
Lasts upto 5years.
Full lip micropigmentation is essentially a term that means a form of semi permanent cosmetic procedure that fills in your entire lip space. The procedure defines your lips, giving a fuller, more uniform appearance. They’re then filled in with the colour of your choice. It’s important to remember that you can choose a shade that’s close to the colour of your natural lips.
Kshs 32,000 / $320
This is also a form of cosmetic pigmentation where we gently pigment your eyelids to the shade and the shape that you prefer.
Kshs 25,000 / $250
Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness and thickness of natural lashes.
Ksh 5,000 / $50
last upto 6 weeks.
Prior to booking an appointment, PLEASE read all Information & Policies to ensure you are properly informed. It’s a lot of information, but it’s very important that each client understand everything before booking.
- A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of Kshs 8000($80) will be required when booking an appointment online to secure the spot. 100% of the deposit will go towards the amount that’s due on the day of the appointment. The remaining balance will be paid in CASH/VISA/Mpesa on the appointment day.
- You must be 18+ to get this procedure done even with parental consent
- NO guests or pets allowed due to cross contamination and interruption. Please be respectful and understand that the technicians must focus on the procedure. There is a quiet waiting area outside of the studio where your guest(s) may wait at.
- You must arrive no later than 30 minutes from your scheduled appointment time. After 30 minutes, we would either have to reschedule to the next available date/time or cancel.
- 3 days notice is required if you need to reschedule an appointment to another date and time. ONLY ONE TIME RESCHEDULING IS ALLOWED. If you fail to do so your deposit will be forfeited.
- All foreign retouches will be considered as a new set of brows. Please book accordingly.
- All results will vary per person depending on their: skin, lifestyle, existing hair, bone structure, any medications taken and aftercare.
- If you have previous eyebrows TATTOOED , PLEASE TEXT/WHATSAPP (+254-790-555-714) a clear photo of your brows and get an approval BEFORE booking an appointment. If you fail to do so, we will refuse service and your deposit will be forfeited because not all previous tattoo from other artist can be fixed or covered.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please view the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below before booking. If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and your deposit will be forfeited.
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 months
- Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
- Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results, you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to eight weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to 14 days.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 72 hrs prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- DO NOT work out 24 hrs prior to your procedure.
- AVOID sun and tanning one week prior to your procedure.
- Discontinue Glycolics, Retin-A or Retinol products 4 weeks before the scheduled appointment.
- DO NOT use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- If you’ve had any cosmetic surgical procedures done on the face area, please wait TWO MONTHS to fully heal prior to the eyebrow micropigmentation procedure.
- DO NOT consume any alcohol beverages 24 HOURS before the scheduled appointment. This will prevent any excess bleeding, oozing, and minimizes swelling during the procedure.
- If there are any open wounds, pimples, bruises, or any other skin irritations on the area; please wait for them to be completely healed before attending the scheduled appointment.
- Please contact immediately if rescheduling is necessary due to this matter.
- Do not wax, thread or tint your eyebrows one week before your procedure ( I will shave excess hair )
- No facials or chemical peels a week prior to the scheduled appointment.
- If there are any exfoliation products at home, please use on the brow area a week prior to the appointment for the skin to take in the pigment(s) easily during the procedure.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- For the first couple of days, brows will appear dark and very defined before the scabbing phase. The thickness will subside gradually as the days go by.
- You may notice whiteness or blanching around the area, this is quite normal and will subside within 12 hours. If you find any lymphatic fluid or blood weeping you can gently clean the area with cool boiled water and gauze, blotting gently dry to remove any moisture.
- Redness and stinging sensation is normal and should subside by the following day completely. If the area feels unbearable for certain individuals who have low pain tolerance, please use a clean ice pack for comfort.
- You will go through three healing phases: 1-heal, 2-peel and 3-fade.
- Once the brow area starts to peel, it will appear flaky and unappealing. The area may feel a bit dry. Do not pick or pull at the treated area as it will result in pigment loss
- Once all scabs have fully fallen off completely and naturally, healed results should appear 10-30% lighter in color and 10-15% smaller in size from the initial. Consider using a waterproof total sunblock when going out in the sun to stop the color fading.
Touch up (For Existing clients only)
- Session time: 1 hour @FREE
For existing clients only. Must be scheduled within 4 – 8 weeks of your initial appointment.
- Session time: 1 hour 30 minutes @ Kshs 7,500 ($75)
For existing clients only. Must be scheduled within 11 weeks-6 months of your initial appointment.
- Session time: 2 hours @ Kshs 15,000 ($150)
For existing clients only. Must be scheduled within 7-12 months of your initial appointment.
- Session time: 3 hours @ Full Price for chosen Procedure
For existing clients only. Must be scheduled within 13 months-2 years of your initial appointment.
- Everyone heals and accepts the pigment differently. We provide the same service for every client but retention is dependent on your skin and lifestyle
- When you leave the studio your brow results are intact. That is the job of the technician. There ARE NO GUARANTEES made as to how your body will heal them. If they fade, blur or not take good, that is the result of YOUR skin, your lifestyle….not a result of the technique or the technician. NO one knows how the clients skin will heal. This is a potential risk all clients take when consenting to this procedure
- Permanent Makeup is an art, NOT a science. Clients results will vary and using a pencil or powder will/may still be needed. We have no control over your bodies healing process and each time a procedure is done, the pigment will have less retention due to scar tissue
- You ARE NOT a good candidate for microblading if you have LARGE pores (Large pores on your forehead & in the brow area) or Oily/Severely Oily Skin, your results WILL appear softer/solid or powdered looking
- If you are out in the sun a lot, have oily skin, use anti-aging creams, retinA/retinol products, acidic cleansers, natural elements, regular chemical peels, or exercise frequently, your permanent makeup WILL fade prematurely. The better you take care of the treated area and follow the provided aftercare, the longer it will last.
- Nobody’s face is totally symmetrical and you need to be realistic with your expectations. There is no point in trying to make the eyebrows identical even if I were to use stencil on your brows they will still look different due to our bone structure not being symmetrical. One brow bone will always dominant/protrude or be a little higher than the other also the side you sleep on plays a factor. We do not use the “P” word when doing Permanent Makeup. Sisters, NOT twins is used universally in this field.
For all additional questions and concerns before booking your appointment please contact us through (+254-790-555-714) or (+254-703-136-787) ( text/whatsapp/call )
Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!